Hotel Terms & Conditions,
We are delighted to welcome you to the KING Hotel. This hotel directory gives you a thorough insight about all our facilities and services available. If you have any additional questions, or a request, please contact one of our team members. We wish you a pleasant stay with us and enjoy your time in Athens!
A good nights’ sleep is very important. For this reason, our comfortable beds are equipped with Imperial Strom mattresses which are produced under the highest standards and strictest quality controls, with anti-mite treatment and hypoallergenic materials.
Served in the Breakfast Area from 07.30-09:30 daily. The cost is 10€/person, if it is not included in your room rate. In case the guest ask for room service a 30% fee will be added.
Check Out Time
Check out time is no later than 12.00 o’clock, a.m. Reception will assist you to store your luggage if you would like to spend more time in town before going to the airport.
Should you require a later check out time, or wish to extend your stay, please contact Reception.
We accept the following credit cards: American Express, MasterCard/Euro card, VISA. If you have any questions regarding payment methods, please contact Reception.
“Do Not Disturb”
In case you do not wish to be disturbed, please leave the “Do not disturb” sign on the outside doorknob, and, if you do not want to receive any telephone calls, please inform Reception. Internal room-to-room calls cannot be prevented!
High speed Internet connection is available in every room. The Wi-Fi password is “king3456”. If you experience any problems with your connection, please contact Reception.
Use of electrical devices
It is forbidden the use of any electrical and/or cooking appliance in the rooms including but not limited to irons, electric
heaters, hot plates, grills of any type, electrical ranges, toasters or kettles. Violations of this rule will be penalized with a contractual penalty of €100. The same penalty applies if there is any attempt to shortcut the energy savers.
Damage to Hotel Property
We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, especially that caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the hotel’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
We change the linen every 2nd night. If you wish to receive a daily linen change, or you require an extra towel or pillow, please call the Reception. Towels are changed daily.
All our rooms are equipped with an in-room safe in laptop size located inside your main wardrobe closet.
Please follow the instructions on the front side of the safe as listed below:
1) Press “red” button behind safe door. You will hear a sound indicating you can now reset your new code.
2) Input your new code and press “B”- the safe will beep if the code has been accepted.
3) Once your safe has been re-coded, close the safe door and turn the knob “anti-clockwise”.
4) To open your safe: input your code followed by the “A” button and turn the knob ”clockwise”.
The hotel does not take responsibility for any items not placed in your in-room safe.
Smoking is only allowed in outside areas. Thank you for respecting this policy.
Washing of clothes in room in not permitted. Contrary a penalty of 50€ applies. Ask reception about laundry service.
Lost & Found
All found items are stored in our Housekeeping department for 1 month. Please contact our Reception team if you are missing something.
- Reception……………………………………………….0 or 10
- Calling room to room: please dial as follow: for Room “A” – 11, Room “B” – 12, Room “C” – 13, Room “D” – 14, Room “E” – 15, Room “F” – 16, Room “G” – 17, Room “H” – 18
Dialing a number in Athens: Dial ‘9’ for an outside line followed by the required number
- National calls within Greece: please dial ‘9’ for an outside line + area code + required number
- International Number: please dial ‘9’ for an outside line +00 + country code + required number. If you need a country code, please contact the Reception!
- To receive calls from an International location: Hotel phone: +30 213 0458710
- To receive faxes from an International location: Hotel fax: +30 213 0458710
All calls are subject to time and distance charge. Please ask Reception regarding specific amounts to be charged.
Safety Information or Guests:
Procedure in the event of fire –
The KING Hotel is equipped with a fire alarm system. Our entire staff are trained to deal with emergencies quickly and efficiently. The hotel also has an electronic internal alarm system that constantly monitors the interior of the entire building.
In case of emergency-
Locate the nearest emergency exit to your room. Look at the stairwell. Locate the nearest fire alarm and fire extinguisher.
What to do if you notice fire-
If there is fire, or smoke in your room, leave immediately! If you are in the corridor activate the nearest fire alarm. Alarm buttons are installed near the elevator.
If possible, close all doors near the fire so that it cannot spread. Please do not take any personal risk, only attempt to put out small fires with the aid of an extinguisher and only if safe to do so.
In the event of a large fire, leave building immediately. Please keep calm!
If you notice a fire, please remember the following points:
- Call reception if you can.
- Close all windows and doors.
- Remain calm!
What to do if the alarm is given while you are in your room:
- Leave your room immediately!
- Lifts should not be used in the event of fire!
- The emergency staircase is available as an emergency exit route.
If you leave your room to go to the emergency exit, please proceed as follows:
- Carefully open the door and establish whether there is smoke in the corridor.
- If only a little smoke is visible, make your way as rapidly as possible to the next emergency exit!
- If it is dark, feel your way along the wall and count the doors to the emergency exit!
- Proceed in a crouched position, as the air on the ground is better than on higher levels!
- Never try to go through thick smoke!
- Don’t use the elevator!
- Always remember to remain calm!
What to do if you cannot leave your room:
- Call Reception to inform them of your situation
- Remain in your room, if exit is blocked, this is the safest place to be.
- Place wet towels and sheets against the foot of the door to prevent smoke from entering your room.
- Take the curtains down, if the fire reaches the window from outside at least no material will be set alight
- Keep wastepaper baskets ready for use as buckets so that you can keep towels and sheets at the door wet.
- Make yourself noticeable and wave a sheet at the window as a signal to Fire Brigade that your room is occupied.
- Remain close to the floor.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a damp cloth to ease breathing.
- Do not break any windows unless necessary.
- Closed windows help to prevent draughts of air feeding the fire.
- Consider your actions carefully and remain calm.
Kindly help us to avoid fires:
Please refrain from smoking in bed and do not empty hot ashtrays into the trash can.
Do not use your own cooking and heating appliances
Thank you for your attention and assistance!